Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thing #5 - Disney Obsessed?

Magical Kingdom Display - Westfall 2008

These are my Tiny Kingdom figurines that I brought in for our display case in August. In the picture, you can't tell that one of my cats knocked Rabbit off the shelf and snapped off his head. A little bit of super glue and Rabbit was as good as new. Children that visited the branch seemed to enjoy the Disney memorbilia. Teens were usually interested in The Nightmare Before Christmas figures, several wanted to know if they were for sale. Since The Disney Store no longer sells these figurines, Ebay is the place to go to find them.

I must confess, I am just a tiny bit Disney obsessed. My home is filled with quite a bit of Disney memorbilia - posters, stuffed animals, PVC figurines, movies, music, the list goes on and on. Also, Walt Disney World is my current favorite vacation spot. In a little over a month, I will be on vacation in Orlando. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I remember this display from Flickr (and I've seen a lot). Nothing wrong with loving Disney!

Followers