Monday, December 29, 2008

Thing #23 - The End

I really enjoyed going through the 23 Things. Some of the things took a lot longer for me to complete than I initially thought they would. I am not much of a photo person, but I enjoyed learning about Flickr and the online photo editors available.

Reading the blogs of other staff members was also a lot of fun. It was entertaining to try and figure out who was who. Reading all of the different perspectives was helpful and beneficial to me.

If another program like this was offered in the future, I would definitely take advantage of it. Going through the program gave me the opportunity to try things that were new to me and to be reminded of websites and applications about which I had forgotten. There are always new applications out there, so I hope that this program will continue.

No comments:

Followers